Tuesday 13 November 2012

LinesLinesLines


Yesterday I got my outfit and lunch organised for today. I woke up and got ready at 8, I was sick the night before and was dreading today I didn't want to be a nuisance so I was strong and went to work. It was a winter morning and the temperature was in the minus'!. I went to the school and met the four girls in the hall , we said our 'good mornings' and then went to our classrooms.
            The teacher said hello and told me what we would be doing for the day , she told me how I would hate her by the end of the day with the work she was about to give me! haha She then explained that her and Mrs. Acton needed to rule , line and number 120 copies for the girls! Myself and my workmates faces dropping and we laughed in nervousness! The teachers were reasonable and said they were so so sorry but they had to be done , they apologized all day and said that if we got too tired we could give up.
             Myself , Eilise and Daina took to the job like a duck to water and did as many was we could. At first we were thinking that the job would be quick enough and wouldn't matter at all , two hours later we were proven wrong. Our hands were falling off but we were determined to get the job done. We spent the whole day doing the copies and at the end the teachers said they'd never put us through that again! The teachers were so grateful for the work we had done , I really felt a sense of achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment