Tuesday 13 November 2012

Book Fair!


Past the half way mark! , Yesterday I got organised for my six week of work experience.Today I woke up and was full of life! I went to school and greeted everyone with a smile and a 'good morning' as usually. It had now become our weekly routine. Meet in the corridor , talk , go to the classroom.

           The teacher said I could take it easy this week because I had such a hard week last week. I thought this was really kind of her and said I honestly didn't mind. She let me be the art teacher again and I set up the art table. This week the girls had read a book about Cinderella and their task was to design her dress for the ball. This was fun to do with the kids because I got to see their creative side. By the end we had long , short , multi-coloured , beautiful dresses to show!
            
            Half way through the day the Principal of the school came to me and asked me to help out with the book fair. This brought back all the memories of when I went to school and was so excited for the book fair! We were the organisers for the day! All the little girls came up with their money in envelopes and we had to find their books for them and sell them to them. Sometimes the girls would buy books they weren't supposed to and we had to make sure this didn't happen. It was a fun day working with money and helping the girls ! 

               Today has been one on the best days I hope next week will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment